British YouTube prankster rescued after cementing his head in a microwave

Share

A YouTube prankster in the United Kingdom had to be freed by firefighters after cementing his head with Polyfilla inside a microwave oven, Zululand Observer reports.

A YouTuber out of the United Kingdom feared for his life after a prank went horribly wrong. Sky News first reported that it took an hour for the crew of five firefighters to free Swingler, after he had cemented his head inside a microwave oven in the garage of his home at Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, U.K. The disconnected microwave was then used as a mould.

It took them almost an hour to free him.

SNAPS of a dozy prankster who cemented his own head inside a microwave have gone viral.

The microwave wasn't plugged in and was meant to be just as a mold, but the mixture set faster than expected, and Swingler struggled breathe through the plastic tube his friends had fed to him. Dakin said the mixture quickly hardened and set.

More news: Time's Person of the Year: 'Silence Breakers' speaking out against sexual harassment
More news: Instagram is testing a standalone Direct messaging app
More news: Industrial strategy promises major boost to United Kingdom training and research

It took five firefighters an hour to get the microwave apart and the plaster off his head. Dakin explained, "He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily".

The firefighters consulted their technical rescue colleagues who guided them to carefully remove the Polyfilla around the young man's head using a screwdriver.

Dakin added that Swingler could have easily suffocated during this stunt and said, "All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need".

Jay Swingler, a British YouTuber from the channel "TGFbro", made a decision to cement a microwave to his head for his "Extreme Christmas Challenge" which nearly killed him, according to BusinessInsider.

Share